- “Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is one of the ten best treatment centers in the country.”
— Oprah Winfrey
- The 100 Best Treatment Centers for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
— Linda Sunshine & John W. Wright
- “…Patient satisfaction and recovery rate indicators are impressive indeed. Over half of all referrals come from former patients.”
- “Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers has a reputation for being one of the best treatment centers in the Seattle area and one of the foremost in the Pacific Northwest.”
- REHAB: A Comprehensive Guide to Recommended Drug-Alcohol Treatment Centers in the United States
- Author’s Comments: “Plenty of group, a serious atmosphere, caring people make this facility first rate. Very bright people run Lakeside-Milam and the program is strong. The price at Lakeside-Milam is low and if you could formulate a ratio of price to treatment expertise, you’d put Lakeside-Milam right at the top of the heap. Insurance companies, take note of this place: low-cost treatment done well.”
— Stan Hart
In determining the value of a rehabilitation center, two of the best indicators are patient satisfaction and recovery rates, and, at Lakeside-Milam, the numbers in both these areas are impressive indeed. Over one half of all referral from Lakeside-Milam come from former patients, which indicates that patients are quite satisfied with the treatment they received here (other referrals include interventionists, EAPs, other rehabs, and health-care providers. The recovery rates of all former patients revealed that 77 percent of the respondents were still clean and sober for up to four and a half years (recovery was defined as continued abstinence from all mood-altering drugs and alcohol, and maintenance of a state of social, physical, behavioral, and spiritual equilibrium).
Statistics such as these are the reason Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers has a reputation for being one of the best treatment centers in the Seattle area and one of the foremost in the Pacific Northwest.