Lakeside-Milam Recovery Center’s location in Kirkland’s inviting waterfront community provides intensive outpatient treatment and continuing care for King County residents. Our facility’s three-decade legacy speaks for itself, and our Kirkland IOP clinic staff has over 57 collective years’ experience serving addicted clients and their families.
At LMRC, we adhere to the American Medical Association’s definition of addiction as a primary, progressive, treatable disease. Substance misuse is insidious, tearing apart families and impacting every facet of an individual’s life. Our evidence-based outpatient curriculum seeks to restore our clients’ minds, bodies and spirits while providing them the tools needed to rekindle their joy and embrace a sober, productive lifestyle.
Situated conveniently near I-405, LMRC Kirkland provides no-charge, same-day clinical assessments and a full continuum of outpatient care. Kirkland’s outpatient clients continue to live at home while participating in our IOP. If your assessment reveals the need for inpatient treatment, we also provide residential programs at our nurturing, homelike Kirkland campus.
The primary goal of LMRC Kirkland is to deliver flexible, evidence-based treatment in an outpatient environment—with minimal disruption to your employment and family life. Intensive outpatient care holds clients accountable to their sobriety while encouraging them to live at home and achieve a critical work-life balance.
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 12 pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6 pm – 9 pm
- Initial assessment. Our Kirkland team will evaluate your substance use disorder based on substance use history, medical history and addiction severity. This is the first step toward creating a recovery plan.
- Individual therapy. One-on-one counseling sessions are an essential part of IOP care. During these sessions, your therapist will help you develop a personalized treatment strategy that lays the foundation for long-term recovery.
- Intensive outpatient program. Individuals that do not require inpatient care or withdrawal management will enter Kirkland’s outpatient program. Our IOP curriculum consists of individual and group therapy sessions, life skills workshops and aftercare planning.
- Relapse ed & continued care plans. Upon completing your IOP, you will receive a long-term care plan that emphasizes relapse prevention and participation in peer-support groups like Al-Anon, Narcotics Anonymous and AA. Recovery is a lifetime process, and LMRC prepares you for sustained sobriety and independent living.
- Deferred prosecution program. LMRC partners with Washington State to provide two-year deferred prosecution programs that meet stringent guidelines.
- Disease information school. This eight-hour course educates clients and families about the disease of addiction and its impact on physical, psychological and relational facets of life.
- Family disease education. LMRC programs emphasize family involvement. Our Kirkland, WA staff works with loved ones to provide communication workshops, group therapy options and family support groups.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is a Western Washington recovery leader offering a full continuum of IOP services at our nine outpatient campuses. Our Kirkland, WA campus is discreetly located near I-405 with easy access to parking and nearby shopping. This location serves men and women who do not need inpatient withdrawal management or residential stays. For the benefit of our King County clients, our Kirkland location also offers inpatient care. Whether you reside in inpatient care or attend IOP while living at home, you will leave equipped with a recovery toolbox that prepares you for healthy independence and relational success.
If addiction has ravaged your family and stolen your joy, Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is your ally. Call 425-822-5095 to speak with our experienced admissions team or request insurance verification and self-pay information. You can also reach us by confidential email: email@example.com. Our representatives will respond promptly.