Alcohol Drug Information School (ADIS)
If your drinking/drug use does not meet the criteria for a diagnosis of addiction to alcohol/drugs, you will need to educate yourself on the effects of alcohol and drugs on the body and mind. The eight hour class also meets all state requirements for alcohol related driving offenses. At the conclusion of the class, you will have all the information you need to make rational choices about alcohol and drug use.
What You'll Learn
Our ADIS course is completely non-judgmental and informative. We strive to create an empowering, educational environment in which to deliver our Division of Alcohol and Substance Abuse-approved curriculum.
Over the 8-hour course, we teach students about the impact of alcohol and drugs, including…
- How substance use affects your body and mind
- How to recognize key signs of addiction
- How the continued use of alcohol and drugs can impact your family, career, and health
- Laws governing substance use
- Decision-making exercises and skills
- Programs and assistance for making changes to your life
Alcohol and Drug Information School
*Please call 425-823-3116 for more information on this class.