Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers in Everett, WA
Outpatient Care for Alcohol & Drug Dependency
Welcome to Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers’ family of outpatient campuses. Our location in Everett, WA provides intensive outpatient treatment and continuing care for men and women living in Snohomish County and adjacent regions. With over 35 years of experience serving chemically dependent clients and their families, we are proud to have partnered with 100,000 clients and their families.
LMRC sides with the American Medical Association in considering addiction a primary, progressive disease rather than a symptom of underlying psychological illness. Our treatment model is holistic, addressing every area of an individual’s life impacted by the disease of addiction. Mind, body and spirit are restored when an addict experiences the joys of sobriety and acquires the skills to sustain it while preventing the very real danger of relapse.
We are proud that LMRC’s alumni are our greatest source of referrals, and physicians are the second. No matter who referred you to our LMRC Everett outpatient facility, be assured you will receive evidence-based treatment that is a catalyst for physical, emotional, personal and relational healing.
Affordable, Effective Outpatient Care in Everett
With a collective 70 years’ experience in drug and alcohol recovery settings, Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers’ Everett staff is proud to offer free, same-day assessments and a full continuum of services for those residing in Snohomish County and the surrounding area. Our Everett facility is conveniently situated near WA-99 and serves men and women who do not require inpatient detox or more intensive residential care. Our outpatient care program enables participants to live at home and remain employed and involved in their families and communities during treatment.
LMRC Everett Continuing Care Group Schedule
Monday: 4 pm, 6 pm
Tuesday: 10 am, 3 pm, 6 pm
Wednesday: 4 pm, 6 pm
Thursday: 10 am, 4 pm, 6 pm
Features of Lakeside-Milam Outpatient Care in Everett, WA
The primary goal of LMRC Everett is to deliver flexible, evidence-based treatment in an outpatient environment—with minimal disruption to your life. Intensive outpatient care holds clients accountable to their sobriety while encouraging them to live at home and achieve a critical work-life balance.
Features of our Everett, WA IOP and OP programs include:
- Initial assessment. An experienced addiction specialist will assess your substance use history, medical history and addiction severity to develop a customized treatment plan.
- Individual counseling. One-on-one therapy sessions are used to chart a treatment course and lay the groundwork for sustained sobriety.
- Intensive outpatient program. Clients who can achieve chemical abstinence without residential treatment will enter our Everett, WA outpatient program. This program incorporates individual and group therapy sessions, life skills training and continuing care.
- Relapse education & continued care plans. At the end of your intensive outpatient program, you will receive a customized long-term care plan that includes trigger identification, relapse education and aftercare planning. Continued care may consist of case management by an LMRC therapist or outside agency, along with regular participation in peer-support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon or Narcotics Anonymous.
Additional Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers’ outpatient offerings in Everett:
- Disease information school. An eight-hour course teaching participants about the physical and psychological impact of drug or alcohol misuse.
- Deferred prosecution program. LMRC’s Everett facility offers a two-year deferred prosecution program designed to meet rigorous state requirements.
- Family disease education. Addiction is a family disease, and Lakeside-Milam offers family programming that gives loved ones a safe outlet for sharing and processing emotions. Family programs also incorporate addiction education and healthy communication workshops.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is a leader in Pacific Northwest drug and alcohol recovery. Our continuum of outpatient services is offered at nine Western Washington locations, which each campus discreetly located in medical and office buildings with ample parking and highway access.
Join the LMRC Outpatient Family
Lakeside-Milam’s Everett, WA outpatient and continuing care location serves clients who do not require inpatient detox or residential treatment, as well as those transitioning from inpatient care. Our experienced Everett staff prepares you for a life of sobriety by equipping you with evidence-based recovery tools, skills and strategies. As part of LMRC’s total continuum of care, we also provide intensive residential treatment at our Kirkland, WA location.
Changed lives and families begin here. To request admission, verify insurance or, speak with a member of the LMRC Everett team, call 253.859.6436 or email us confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our honor to serve you and your family.