Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is a nationally acclaimed, family-owned corporation dedicated to treating people and families who are the victims of alcoholism and other drug addiction.
We are looking for a few good people who want more than a job – they want to know that they make a difference in people’s lives. Few jobs offer that chance, and even fewer places offer a chance to earn a living while learning the skills needed to be successful. Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is offering paid internships to those who qualify.
- understand the pain of addiction in individuals and families,
- have good communication skills,
- have at least a high school degree, and
- are willing to work hard while you learn from the best people in the field,
- We also have multiple opportunities for individuals with established credentials in counseling or medicine.
- Formalized training programs taught by knowledgeable, caring professionals.
- Excellent benefits for full-time employees.
- Career advancement opportunities in nursing, counseling and business positions.
- A chance to find out if addiction counseling is right for you by interacting with patients in our inpatient center.
- A bright future for those who are successful. Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers operates one inpatient center and nine outpatient centers in the Puget Sound Area.
There is nothing more rewarding than helping a person who has lost hope find a new way to live and reconnect with loved ones. If you believe you can become such a professional please write, e-mail or call us.
Come be a part of our team at Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers. Some of the many benefits for full time includes: tuition reimbursement up to $2,500 annually, Health and Dental Insurance (employee portion paid at 100 %), life insurance, long term disability, sick, holiday and vacation paid time off etc.
We are always looking for new talent through our recovery technicians in the Kirkland Inpatient. A great way to experience working in the treatment field. Often a stepping stone to a career as a treatment counselor or other treatment professional with Lakeside. We have a great training program.
We are always recruiting for SUDPT/SUDP’s, we have openings in our outpatient locations throughout Western Washington and our Kirkland Inpatient. SUDPT’s we have a great training program.
We are looking for full time, part-time, on call nurses in our Kirkland Inpatient Center. New nurses welcome.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers (LMRC) is looking for a full time, or part time Masters Level Therapists to provide evaluations, individual and group therapy to LMRC clients identified with a need for mental health services. This person also develops and maintains positive relationships with healthcare providers and organizations in the community to improve coordination of care for LMRC clients. Minimum Qualifications: A qualified candidate will hold a valid Washington State Department of Health, Masters Level License (LMHCA, LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, Associate Level welcomed), a plus is if has a valid Washington State Department of Health SUDP/SUDPT license or is willing to complete requirements to obtain a SUDP/SUDPT license. Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.