Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is a nationally acclaimed, family-owned corporation dedicated to treating people and families who are the victims of alcoholism and other drug addiction.
We are looking for a few good people who want more than a job – they want to know that they make a difference in people’s lives. Few jobs offer that chance, and even fewer places offer a chance to earn a living while learning the skills needed to be successful. Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers is offering paid internships to those who qualify.
- understand the pain of addiction in individuals and families,
- have good communication skills,
- have at least a high school degree, and
- are willing to work hard while you learn from the best people in the field,
- We also have multiple opportunities for individuals with established credentials in counseling or medicine.
- Formalized training programs taught by knowledgeable, caring professionals.
- Excellent benefits for full-time employees.
- Career advancement opportunities in nursing, counseling and business positions.
- A chance to find out if addiction counseling is right for you by interacting with patients in our inpatient center.
- A bright future for those who are successful. Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers operates one inpatient center and nine outpatient centers in the Puget Sound Area.
There is nothing more rewarding than helping a person who has lost hope find a new way to live and reconnect with loved ones. If you believe you can become such a professional please write, e-mail or call us.
Come be a part of our team at Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers. Some of the many benefits for full time includes: tuition reimbursement up to $2,500 annually, Health and Dental Insurance (employee portion paid at 100 %), life insurance, long term disability, sick, holiday and vacation paid time off etc.
To find out more about our career opportunities please contact Monica Nelson: