Alaskan Addiction Treatment
- Providing treatment to Alaskans for 30 years
- We have treated over 6,000 Alaskans over the past 30 years – both adolescents and adults
- Nygren approved for legal clients
- Covered by most insurance
- 24 hour services to assess the problem and get the person into treatment
- Special arrangements can be made for airfare, airport pick up and home community continuing care
- We have a highly developed and trained network of Alaska agencies and therapists we partner with to provide family and continuing care services
- Alaskan counselors on staff
Alaskan Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Since we first opened our doors, LMRC has recognized the needs of our Alaskan neighbors. Along with other organizations, we lobbied in the Alaskan Legislature in the 1980s to enact reasonable standards for insurers to provide benefits for addiction treatment. We also developed relationships with Native Alaskan communities where treatment is most needed and least available. We take pride in our prompt response to Alaskans’ inpatient treatment needs and the partnerships we have made with Alaskan treatment agencies to provide continuing care when our patients return home.
In national surveys, Alaska has consistently ranked as one of the top ten states with the highest rate of illicit drug use for those between the ages of 12 and 17. For all other age groups, Alaskan substance use rates are above the national average. The experience of living in Alaska is like no other, which is why it’s vital to receive treatment from those who understand what you’re going through at home.
For more information send mail to our Alaska Drug Rehab Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org