Welcome to Lakeside-Milam Recovery Center’s Edmonds, WA campus. Located near I-5, WA-99 and the Edmonds-Kingston ferry, our facility offers intensive outpatient and continuing care for individuals living or working in North Seattle.
LMRC’s Edmonds team has over 70 years of collective recovery experience, and our outpatient facility offers free same-day assessments and a full continuum of care. Evidence-based treatment protocols are rooted in the American Medical Association’s definition of addiction as a primary, progressive disease rather than a psychological condition or manifestation of a moral consequence. This recovery approach frees clients of guilt and restores their minds, bodies and spirits as they experience freedom from the bondage of a substance use disorder.
LMRC alumni are our greatest proponents and our #1 source of referrals. We are proud of our 35-year legacy of service, which is 100,000+ clients strong.
Our Edmonds campus specializes in outpatient services and family support. Snohomish County residents requiring a more intensive rehab experience will be referred to our Kirkland inpatient clinic. You may be a candidate for our IOP or continuing care program if:
- You do not require inpatient withdrawal management or residential care.
- You can abstain from substance use while living at home and remaining employed.
- You are transitioning from a residential treatment center (RTC) to outpatient care.
LMRC Edmonds attendees develop a healthy work-life balance while benefiting from the flexibility and accountability offered by our program. We also offer weekly family programming, since addiction is a systemic disease that impacts all facets of family communication, behavior and relationships.
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 12 pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6 pm – 9 pm
LMRC Edmonds’ primary goal is to equip clients with the recovery tools they need while minimally disrupting their lives. Outpatient programs consist of:
- Initial clinical assessment
- Individual & group counseling
- Life skills training
- Relapse education
- Continuing care plans
- Case management
Upon completion of your IOP, Edmonds addiction specialists create a personalized long-term care plan that consists of routine drug tests and check-ins, relapse prevention planning and attendance at Al-Anon, AA or NA meetings, since peer support is critical to sustained sobriety.
- Disease information workshop. This one-day course teaches participants and families about the physical and psychological impact of a substance use disorder.
- Deferred prosecution program. LMRC has partnered with the state of Washington to develop a two-year deferred prosecution curriculum that meets all state requirements.
- Family support. Addiction tears families apart; we put them back together, again. One of the highlights of LMRC’s IOP is our family program. Here, loved ones have a safe, mutually respectful place where they can share their emotions, process long-held feelings and navigate the complex recovery process.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers lead the Pacific Northwest in drug and alcohol recovery. Our continuum of outpatient services is offered at nine Western Washington locations, each with facilities discreetly located near ample parking and highway access. We are fully certified by CARF, the internationally recognized Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities and appeared on Oprah Winfrey as a top U.S. treatment provider. With a seasoned staff (most of whom are in recovery, themselves) and a proven, multidisciplinary approach to substance misuse treatment, we bring healing to families and direction to those who feel hopeless.
To learn more about our outpatient services, click here. To request admission, discuss insurance and self-payment, or speak with a member of the LMRC North Seattle team, call 425-670-3664. We are also available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers: Effective. Convenient. Discreet.
Talking about addiction starts to strip it of its powers.
For general info questions: email@example.com
For Alaska specific questions: firstname.lastname@example.org