Welcome to Lakeside-Milam Recovery Center’s Issaquah outpatient facility. Our family of campuses has been serving the Pacific Northwest for over 35 years, and our location in Issaquah offers intensive outpatient treatment and continuing care for clients and families across King County. Over the last three decades, we have partnered with more than 100,000 clients and their families to bring addiction education, personal restoration and clinical excellence to Western Washington.
The American Medical Association considers addiction a primary, progressive, treatable disease. The LMRC recovery model and broad-based continuum of care are rooted in this belief. Embracing a holistic treatment model that acknowledges the impact of substance use on every facet of an individual’s life, we work to restore the body, mind and spirit while teaching clients and families the joys of sober living and the skills needed to sustain them.
With a collective 40+ years of experience treating men and women for alcohol and drug dependency, LMRC’s Issaquah addiction specialists provide no-charge, same-day assessments and a range of services tailored to the unique needs of our outpatient clients. Our Issaquah facility is conveniently situated near I-90 near highway access and shopping centers. Programs are designed to meet the needs of men and women who do not need inpatient withdrawal management or residential stays. Instead, Issaquah clients attend outpatient rehab while living at home.
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 12 pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6 pm – 9 pm
At Issaquah’s LMRC facility, we emphasize the importance of engaging in work, family and outside activities as you “practice” your sober life skills. With our intensive outpatient care program, you get the best of both worlds: flexibility and accountability.
Features of our Issaquah, WA customized treatment programs include:
- Free, same-day assessments. You’ll meet with our skilled addiction counselors, who will evaluate your substance use disorder and recommend a tailored treatment plan.
- Individual therapy. During one-on-one counseling sessions, you work with your therapist to create a treatment plan and lay the foundation for long-term recovery.
- Intensive outpatient treatment. Clients who do not need placement at our Kirkland residential center are admitted to our outpatient program. Program features include group therapy, one-on-one therapy, case management, life skills training and continued care.
- Relapse education & continued care plans. At the completion of your IOP, LMRC Issaquah provides you with a customized continuing care plan. This may include ongoing drug testing and case management by our agency or an outside provider, as well as regular involvement in AA, NA, Al-Anon and similar peer-support groups.
- Disease information school. Eight hours of instruction. Teaches participants and families about the physical and psychological impact of drug or alcohol misuse.
- Deferred prosecution program. Two-year deferred prosecution program that meets all Washington State requirements.
- Family disease education. Family programming is one of the highlights of our IOP. Addiction is a disease that impacts the entire family system. Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers gives loved ones a safe place to process emotions and receive training in healthy communication and non-enabling relational behaviors.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers in Issaquah is part of a ten-location campus system that leads the Pacific Northwest in recovery from drug and alcohol misuse. Issaquah’s continuum of outpatient services is offered at a central, discreet location with ample parking and easy I-90 access—making it simple and convenient for men and women to get the help they need.
LMRC Issaquah proudly serves clients that do not require inpatient withdrawal management or residential treatment, as well as those transitioning from a residential program to continuing care at home or in sober living. Our Issaquah, WA staff prepares clients and families for a new, sober reality by equipping them with the communication skills, recovery tools and relational strategies they need to prosper.
Hope begins today. To speak with an LMRC admissions counselor, request insurance verification or get help for an addicted loved one, dial 425-392-8468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information is 100% confidential, and it is our honor to provide FREE drug and alcohol evaluations and walk with you when all seems lost.